Ontario workers are increasingly trapped in precarious part-time, temporary, contract and subcontracted jobs, as employers
in every sector drive down wages and working conditions.
Today, we have a once-in-a-generation chance to make sweeping changes to Ontario’s labour laws.
Ontario’s outdated labour law is failing to protect workers ...
It’s time to MAKE IT FAIR!
Together we can make it:
- Easier to join & keep a union;
- Easier to get a first contract;
- Faster to resolve disputes;
- Illegal to intimidate or harass any worker; and
- The right of all workers to keep their jobs even when a contract is flipped.
We can help every worker by:
- Lifting all wages above poverty;
- Providing paid sick days;
- Stopping misclassification;
- Securing decent hours and paid vacation; and
Protecting every worker, with no exceptions!